Traditional semi-detached railway house, with loads of renovation potential, that has high ceilings and original features, surrounded by a mature garden.
- Undercover entrance and veranda, secured with burglar bars
- Entrance hall with Oregon pine floor
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with Oregon pine floor
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with Oregon pine floors with built-in cupboards
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with Oregon pine floors
- Lounge that includes the original fireplace with original surround as well as a fitted cupboard, Oregon pine floors
- Kitchen that includes an authentic coal stove as well as an electric stove. Floors Oregon pine.
- Separate pantry with painted shelves
- Bathroom with partially tiled walls that includes a basin, toilet and bath with shower above it
Entrance, lounge, bedrooms and kitchen floors are all Oregan pine and require minimal restoration.
A neat property, with the following buildings:
- Semi-detached, 3-bedroom house
- Semi-detached servants quarters/store room house
- Separate additional outside toilet
There is a gated entrance to the side of the property via a shared servitude